- 3 small overripe bananas mashed
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup Fatso
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 ½ cups blanched almond flour
- ¼ cup tapioca flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- ½ tsp of baking soda
- ¼ tsp fine grain sea salt
- ¾ cup dark chocolate chips or paleo chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a medium loaf pan with parchment or spray with non-stick cooking spray (8.5 x 4.5).
- In a large bowl combine mashed bananas, eggs, Fatso, coconut sugar and vanilla and whisk until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine almond flour, tapioca flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Gently stir in the dry mixture into the wet ingredients until just combined (don’t overmix), then fold in the chocolate chips, leaving a few to sprinkle on the top of the loaf before baking.
- Transfer to baking pan spread out and sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips
- Bake in preheated oven for 55-65 minutes or until loaf is deep golden brown and a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool loaf in pan on a cooling rack, allowing to cool completely before slicing. Store at room temperature covered loosely for the first day, then refrigerate following days
Be sure to tag #eatfatso with your creations and follow us @eatfatso for more recipe inspiration!