- ½ cup Fatso Classic
- ½ cup Fatso Cocoa
- ½ cup packed coconut sugar
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- Additional chocolate chips (white, dark or combination of both)
- Crushed up candy canes
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Line an 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper so there is an overhang over 2 of the edges.
- In a large bowl, mix together the Fatso, coconut sugar, maple syrup and eggs until smooth and combined. Add the melted coconut oil and peppermint extract and mix until combined. Finally, add the cocoa powder, baking soda and salt and mix until well incorporated. Stir in the ¼ cup chocolate chips. The batter will be very thick.
- Add the brownie batter to the prepared pan and evenly spread out using a rubber spatula.
- Sprinkle with additional chocolate chips (white, dark or combination) as well as crushed up candy canes. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the tester comes out with just a few crumbs. It’s best to underbake these brownies.
- Allow to cool in pan for at least 20-30 minutes before removing or cutting.
Be sure to tag #eatfatso with your creations and follow us @eatfatso for more recipe inspiration!