- 5 Medjool dates (make sure they are soft)
- 3-4 tbsp old fashioned oats
- ½ cup Fatso Crunchy Salted Caramel
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ tbsp coconut oil
Maldon sea salt
- Add dates to a food processor and pulse until dates are finely chopped and form a sticky ball. Add in oats and pulse a few more times until combined.
- Add Fatso and process until combined. If mixture seems to wet, add another tbsp of oats.
- Using a tbsp measuring spoon scoop out dough and roll into balls. Place on parchments lined tray and freeze balls until firm.
- A couple minutes before taking the balls out of the freezer, melt the chocolate chips with the coconut oil. Use a double boiler or microwave in 30 second increments.
- One at a time, dip chilled balls into melted chocolate and place on parchment. Sprinkle with a little Maldon salt.
- Once all are coated, place back in freezer until hard. Store in freezer or fridge until ready to enjoy.
Be sure to tag #eatfatso with your creations and follow us @eatfatso for more recipe inspiration!