- 1 1/4 c. old fashioned oats
- 1/2 c. unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 c. mini chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 tbsp. flax seeds
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 3/4 c. natural peanut butter
- 1/4 c. honey
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. milk
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir oats, chocolate chips, coconut, chia, flax, cinnamon, and salt until combined.
- Stir in peanut butter, honey, and vanilla. Mixture should be slightly crumbly. If it’s too dry, gradually stir in milk.
- Chill for 30 minutes then roll mixture into balls and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes.
Be sure to tag #eatfatso with your creations and follow us @eatfatso for more recipe inspiration!